F. Nunley, Granger High School
Intro to Life Science, biochemistry,
cells, structures Period________ Due Date_______
Section I "C" level Maximum 65 points.
1. Listen to the lecture and take notes
each day. 1 2 3 4 5
2. Flashcards on vocabulary terms.
3. Build a 3-D cell with a baggie.
Include 12 organelles
4. Read a chapter on cells and answer
6 book questions.
5. Make a 3-D poster of two types of
6. Read an article on nutrition. Give
an oral summary.
7. Work the computer program on cells.
Section II "B" level Labs Choose only
1. Can you get a seed to sprout using
only water? How long will the plant live?
2. How do heart rates vary among animals??
Use 3 different animals.
3. What happens to a leaf if covered
in foil for 2 days? 5 days?
Section III "A" level. Choose only
one. Use and "A- level sheet"
1. Exercise, Good or Bad?
2. Athletic shoes, Good or Bad?
3. Vitamin supplements, Good or Bad?
4. Dieting, Good or Bad?
Grades: 40-55 = D 56- 70 = C 71- 85
= B 86+ = A