Usage Guidelines for Using and Presenting Layered Curriculum®
While Layered Curriculum® is a registered trademark, it is fairly
simple to have the right of use for a local presentation. Here are usage
- In the first place of prominent use your text must read, "Kathie Nunley's
Layered Curriculum®." Subsequent
citations can read simply "Layered Curriculum®"
- Any place the text is used in your materials -- for example, handouts,
overheads, PowerPoint, etc. -- it must be capitalized and include the
registered trademark® sign next to it.
- Somewhere on the bottom of your usage page you need to note the following:
"Layered Curriculum is a registerd
trademark developed by and registered to Kathie F. Nunley. Additional
information is available at http//help4teachers.com."
- Anyone may use the term (following the above guidelines) for not-for-profit
use in their own school, district, or region. If you receive remuneration
for the presentation, or do more than 2 presentations per calendar year,
a license is required.
- Licensing seminars are offered twice per year at various locations
around the US. Email Kathie@brains.org for the next date and location.
- Non-licensed use is prohibited at venues where a licensed Layered
Curriculum trainer is presenting or where Kathie Nunley is presenting
US Patent and Trademark Office Reg. # 3128605
Click here to close